Wickham Tractor Company is a fourth-generation family-owned farm and construction equipment dealership with locations across northern Colorado. J.E. Wickham, as well as sons Don and Homer, founded WTC in 1960 when they opened their first two locations in Fort Morgan and Brush, specializing in Ford and New Holland machines.
Don and Homer bought their father’s share of the company in 1965, and in 1973 Howard Wickham joined WTC, quickly making the company three generations strong. After consolidating its dealerships, in 1979 WTC relocated to a brand-new 13-acre location in Fort Morgan, which remains their main dealership to this day.
In the mid-80s, WTC evolved to meet the demands of a changing market. WTC Feeds grew out of a partnership with Purina, and WTC supplemented their inventory with offerings from Steiger and Hesston. By the turn of the century, WTC began growing at a rapid pace. In 1998 they opened a dealership in Sterling and three years later officially became a Krone dealer. (Coincidentally, Krone is a steady presence at WTC’s Sterling location.) Kubota came aboard in 2007, and Polaris became a mainstay in 2014, starting at the Sterling location. WTC’s Fort Morgan location started carrying Polaris products in 2016. Last year, the Fort Morgan location further expanded its powersports lineup with the addition of several Can-Am models. WTC has also been a longtime Case IH dealer.
Today, WTC continues the legacy that began with J.E. Wickham. After Homer retired in 1993, Howard became the sole owner. In 2014, Howard’s sons Jason and Brad purchased WTC from their father, keeping it a family-owned business for four generations. Now with new locations in Greeley, Fort Collins, and Longmont, WTC is ready to meet a variety of needs, with zero turn mowers, compact tractors, ATVs, side by sides, large ag tractors, combines, feed mixers, forage harvesters, hay balers, planters, discs, tillage equipment, skid steers, pet food, bulk and bag feed, and everything in between.
We sell and service agricultural and light industrial equipment, feed, and consumer products to agricultural producers, operators, and lifestyle consumers in the Rocky Mountain region.
To be a progressive, values driven company of choice for our customers and employees.
- Integrity - Do the right thing to earn trust and build sound, long-term relationships.
- Be honest.
- Conduct all transactions fairly and responsibly.
- Do what is legal and ethical.
- Keep our promises and commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrate exceptional performance in all facets of our business.
- Strive for a satisfied customer in every situation.
- Commit to do the job right the first time.
- Take personal initiative for continuous improvement.
- Convey professionalism in our actions and appearance.
- Financial Success - Achieve financial strength and growth for all.
- Manage our resources wisely to provide a reasonable return for our efforts, risks, and investments.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships and opportunities.
- Continuously anticipate and adapt to the changing marketplace.
- Reduce cost and waste.
- Teamwork - Achieve productive and satisfying relationships.
- Be respectful, accountable and positive with others.
- Listen to understand and communicate effectively with everyone.
- Work together toward common goals.
- Consistently provide recognition for efforts and contributions.