The whole point of Advanced Farming Systems, which Case IH provides, is to maximize efficiency. In the end, it is a matter of minimizing inputs for the maximum output. The dedicated team at Wickham Tracotr Co. is here to help you accomplish just that.
Wickham Tractor Co. feels that customer relation is crucial for success. Finding understandable information on the internet is not always as easy task, so when looking to be efficient on your farm, come on in and talk with us or give us a call and we will do our very best to match your goal with the best solution available.
- If your goal is to reduce fuel usage and operator fatigue, then there are multiple different guidance solutions for just that.
- When dealing with efficiency, it is crucial to also consider all our accuracy options.
- Fuel is not only input cost that we face. If you over apply fertilizer or under apply, then if can end up having a detrimental effect to either the pocket book or the crop, and the same goes for planting.
- If your concern is knowing what comes out of the field, there are harvesting solutions as well.
- For custom farming operations and individual farms that need to know exactly what happened in the field there are programs designed to assist in presenting that information. These programs can also create prescription maps to know what needs to be done. There are numerous options when considering data management the links below are a great source for pointing you in the right direction.
- Also see the Trimble website for a wide range of Precision Farming solutions.